Not that I have any great wisdom to add, but I hate to disappoint… tagged by Kanthalos at MMOre Insight.
1. Look, read, and learn. ****
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other. *
3. Don’t let money change ya! *
4. Always reply to your comments. *****
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. **
6. Don’t give up – persistance is fertile. ***
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ****
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.***
9. Keep writing, no matter what, and the quality will follow. ****
10. Stay out of your comfort zone. Take risks, don’t be afraid to look dumb.*
11. Keep to a schedule. People return to blogs when they know they will find something new.*
12. Don’t be afraid to talk about your personal life once in a while.
13. Write once, edit often.
No tagging from me, I’m afraid… in part because with 10 at a shot, everyone has probably already gotten it from half-a-dozen directions so far…